Medicinal marijuana can be good for a lot of things, and it has been proved time and again in various reports how medicinal marijuana can help in providing much-needed relief from the stress and anxiety. There’s a difference between medical and regular marijuana which many people are still ignorant of. This is the right time to find out what separates both when more and more states are legalizing the sale and use of medical marijuana. If you’re considering to buy thc products online, read on to understand the difference between the two.
The Main Differences Between Recreational and Medical Marijuana
- One of the main difference between medical and recreational marijuana is that the former usually contains higher concentration of CBD content than the latter. This means that you won’t feel the “high” that is so commonly related with the recreational variety. Medical edible potency is higher in medical marijuana than its recreational counterpart.
- Contrary to medical marijuana, recreational marijuana contains higher THC content which is mainly responsible for creating ”high” effect that most pot lovers seek to experience rather than taking it for health benefits.
- Recreational marijuana can be bought by anyone illegally. That is not the case when you are out to buy medical marijuana products from licensed medical stores or from online sellers. There are certain qualifying conditions to get a medical marijuana recommendation which must be renewed regularly.
- Contrary to medical marijuana, you can go into any recreational dispensary and buy recreational marijuana, provided it’s legal in your state. You have to be of, or over, required minimum age to buy recreational thc edibles online or from a local, licensed drug store. You do not need any medical card to buy recreational marijuana, which is another significant difference between the both.
- There are different minimum age requirements when it comes to buying medical and recreational marijuana. In case you want to buy recreational marijuana, you need to be of minimum 21 years of age. You just need to show your driver’s license when buying it from a licensed dispensary. On the other hand, you need to be of minimum 18 years of age to buy medical marijuana for yourself. However, minimum age requirements vary from state to state, so it’s important to do your research about age requirements in your state.